SUS304 Beef Jerky Treats Pet Food Production Line 500kg/Hr
|Place of Origin:||Jinan,Shandong Province|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 sets|
|Packaging Details:||We could supply Export Standard Wooden Case, suitable for long trip and loading & unloading.|
|Delivery Time:||45 working days after receiving the down payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, D/A|
|Supply Ability:||50 Sets per year|
|Material:||SUS304||Usage:||Meat Strips Dog Treats|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Capacity:||300~500kg Per Hour|
|Worker Needed:||2~3 Workers||Original:||Jinan Darin|
500kg/hr Pet Food Production Line,
Beef Jerky Pet Food Production Line,
SUS304 Pet Food Production Line
Beef Jerky Treats Making Machine
Dog Food Jerky Treats Making Machine
DR-126 meat strip extruding machine can extrude multi pieces of meat sticks. Different sizes and shapes can be made by changing the mold.
1. Especially used to produce high content (max 70-80%) meat products.
2. Patented design to produce meat strips with different shapes and sizes.
3. Stainless steel control cabinet, touch screen with a friendly interface, and fault display function.
4. The screw adopts a detachable structure and has a rust-proof treatment.
1. The conveyor is used to transport meat strips. In addition, the cutting device is mounted on this conveyor belt.
2. The conveying speed can be adjusted to meet various speeds.
3. Stainless steel meets food-grade materials, including mesh belts.
4. The upper layer is used to transport materials and cut materials. The lower layer is used to transport the tray.
|Output||Power||Required Worker||Voltage / Frequency||Dimension|
|300-500kg/hr||12kw||2~3||380V / 50Hz||15 x 6 x 3m|
1. We make accurate factory layout design according to customer’s factory size; if the customer needed, we could make workshop design with electricity power, water supply, gas power, material storage, final storages, worker’s restroom, etc.
2. After delivering machines to the client’s factory, we start to apply for the Visa to client’s country immediately; normally the vessel needs 20-60 days to the required port, so we have enough time to get the Visa. While the machines arrives your factory, our engineers are ready to start for the commissioning service.
3. 1-2 of our engineers will go to your factory to install and adjust the processing line to realize normal production at shortest time.
4. Our engineers have responsibility to train and teach the workers how to operate, clean, maintain and repair all the machines, until the workers could well operate the processing line.
5. It normally costs 10 days for the commissioning
service, and we supply 1 year guarantee from the date of completion of commissioning service.
6. The engineer’s round-trip flight tickets, accommodation and daily salary USD 60 are on client’s account.