Corn flakes production line / Corn Flakes Roaster with CE Certificate
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Certification:||CE & ISO|
|Model Number:||DR-65, 70, 85|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Price:||USD7000~66200 Per set|
|Packaging Details:||wooden case, which is suitable for long-distance transportation, multi-time loading & unloading for fork trucks.|
|Delivery Time:||45 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||20 sets per month for roaster|
|Name:||Corn Flakes Roaster With CE Certificate||Whole Line's Dimension:||45 X 5 X 3m|
|Certificate:||CE & ISO||Material:||Made By Stainless Steel 304|
|Layout:||AutoCAD Layout As Client's Workshop||Manual:||English|
|Advantage:||Complete Circle For Production Of Corn Flakes, Which Has Regular Shapes And Tasty Taste|
corn flakes making machine,
rice flakes making machine
Corn Flakes Processing Line/Corn Flakes Roaster with CE Certificate
Detailed product description
Corn Flakes Roaster is used to dry a wide range of products, such as corn flakes, core filling food, 3D snacks etc.
Except for corn flakes extruder and flaking machine, Corn Flakes Roaster also as an important part in whole processing line for producing tasty corn flakes.
Corn Flakes Processing Line
Corn Flakes Processing Line produces corn flakes, breakfast cereals, and puff snacks similar to Kellogg and Nestle products, the shapes and sizes can be various.
Complete circle for production of corn flakes, which has regular shapes and tasty taste;
Continuous, automatic and economical process with an easily controlled production cycle.
Thanks to the particular process conditions, the finished product having long lasting crispness in milk due to minimal damage of the cereal's starch structure during processing.
End product exhibiting the best combination of texture, color and flavor base on an accurate control of the conditioning, drying and toasting stages of the process.
Unlimited choice of shapes and formulae for shaped cereal, fully automatic and continuous processing procedures.
It is not just a combination of machines, but an integrated process starting with raw material feeding and ending at the packaging room.
Having the ability to add vitamins, protein concentrates and fiber further enhances the ranges of products possible with the corn flakes system, thus allowing you make the right product for each market segment.
Based on low density, strong product structure and low permeability, breakfast cereals made on Corn Flakes Processing Line are excellent for coating with sugar solutions.
|Space needed||45 x 5 x 3m|
|Workers Required||4-6 Workers|
corn flour, rice flour with liquid and other additives could be used as raw materials.
Technical Parameters of Corn Flakes Roaster
Five-layer Five Meter Roaster
|120-150kg/hr||Three types (electric, gas and oil)||
5300 x 1100 x 2300mm
by Control cabinet
1. We make accurate factory layout design according to customer’s factory size; if the customer needed, we could make workshop design with electricity power, water supply, gas power, material storage, final storages, worker’s restroom, etc.
2. After receiving confirm order and down payment, we start to apply for the Visa to your country immediately; while the machines arrives your factory, our engineers are ready to start for the commissioning service.
3. 1-2 of our engineers will go to your factory to install and adjust the processing line to realize normal production at shortest time.
4. Our engineers have responsibility to teach the workers how to operate, clean, maintain and repair all the machines, until the workers could well operate the processing line..
5. Our engineers can provide basic formula for the production, and help the customer to produce good quality food according customer’s detailed formula.
6. It normally costs 10-14 days for the commissioning service, and we supply 1 year guarantee from the date of completion of commissioning service.
We Provide Satisfied Service & Turnkey Solution
a. Consultation service before, during, and after sales;
b. Project planning and design service;
c. Debugging of equipment until everything is functional;
d. Management of equipments' long distance shipping from seller's factory to the named place by buyer;
e.Training of equipment maintenance and operating personally;
f. New production techniques and formulas;
g. Provide 1 year complete warranty and life-time maintenance service.