3D Pellets Fryer Snack Extruder Machine 100-150kg/Hr
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Price:||USD40000~USD66200 Per set|
|Packaging Details:||wooden case, which is suitable for long-distance transportation, multi-time loading & unloading for fork trucks.|
|Delivery Time:||50 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20 sets per month|
|Name:||Conchiglie Single Screw Extruder Line||Space Needed:||20 X 5 X 3m|
|Certificate:||CE ISO||Material:||Made By Stainless Steel.|
|Layout:||AutoCAD Layout As Client's Workshop||Manual:||English|
3D Pellets Snack Extruder Machine,
150kg/Hr Snack Extruder Machine,
100kg/Hr Snack Extruder Machine
3D Pellets Extruding Line (100-150kg/hr)
3D Snacks Extruder Line
3D snacks have always been characterized by their innovative technical solutions and their high degree of reliability.
Chips Processing Line is for pellet production by a single-screw extruder. The raw material can be corn flour, maize starch, corn flour, potato powder, potato starch, cassava starch or their mixture, etc.
The chips can be different shapes, like a triangle, round, hexagon, heart, Xmas trees, diamond, etc.
First, the materials are extruded to be a semi-manufactured dry product, made of dough, cooked opportunely using extrusion cooking technology, shaped, and formed until reaching a humidity of less than 12%.
This semi-manufactured product is extremely compact, (apparent density of 300-400 g/l, 10 times higher than that of the finished product) occupies little space, and can be easily preserved for over a year in normal environmental conditions, without particular packaging.
The pellet can be fried or expanded to obtain a finished food product.
Flour Mix – Screw Conveying – Double Screw Extruding – Elevator –Single Screw – Shaping –Elevator– Drying – Cooling
1. We make accurate factory layout design according to customer’s factory size; if the customer needed, we could make workshop design with electricity power, water supply, gas power, material storage, final storages, worker’s restroom, etc.
2. After receiving the confirmed order and down payment, we start to apply for the Visa to your country immediately; while the machines arrive at your factory, our engineers are ready to start the commissioning service.
3. 1-2 of our engineers will go to your factory to install and adjust the processing line to realize normal production in the shortest time.
4. Our engineers have a responsibility to teach the workers how to operate, clean, maintain and repair all the machines until the workers could well operate the processing line.
5. Our engineers can provide basic formula for the production, and help the customer to produce good quality food according to the customer’s detailed formula.
6. It normally costs 10-14 days for the commissioning service, and we supply a 1-year guarantee from the date of completion of the commissioning service.