Stainless Steel Twin Moulds Dog Bone Making Machine Dental Treats
|Place of Origin:||Jinan,Shandong Province|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||We could supply Export Standard Wooden Case suitable for long trip and loading & unloading. If needed, the package should be extra paid.|
|Delivery Time:||45 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||99setsper year|
|Power:||9kw||Dimension(L*W*H):||2500 X 1200 X 1900mm|
|Advantage:||Easy Operation And Clean||Moulds:||Customized|
Dental Treats Dog Bone Making Machine,
Twin Moulds Dog Bone Making Machine,
Stainless Steel Dog Bone Making Machine
Stainless Steel Twin Moulds Dog Bone Making Machine Dental Treats Bone
There are many other reasons why dogs chew:
1. This is an antidote to boredom and stress-boredom and stress or anxiety usually trigger people to bite their nails. This may be an unconscious reaction that you didn't even notice until it was too late and the nails had been bitten. For dogs, chewing on anything available can have a similar effect. Dogs that have been under-stimulated physically or mentally for a long time may grind their teeth more than well-exercised dogs and therefore will be calmer.
2. Grinding is good for teeth, gums and jaw muscles-adult dogs can clean teeth, massage gums, and exercise strong jaw muscles. Puppies and puppies often grind their teeth during teething to relieve itching or pain.
3. Grinding teeth can help your dog learn to be alone. Puppies and adult dogs can be given a private place on a regular basis and plenty of time to chew on a food stuffed toy or raw fleshy bone, so that they learn to spend time alone, which makes them less likely to develop separation anxiety.
So when you leave and leave your dog alone at home, it is necessary to chew on a raw casual bone.
1. Well, our DR-60T Pressing Machine has two types, manual operation and automatic operation, meanwhile, it can count and timing automatically, safe and protective.
2. It can be adjusted among the range of 5t-60t according to the different products’ procedures, the purpose is to arrive the best required output.
3. It is type of Flour Column and Three Board, the upmost output tonnage can be adjustable.
|Theory Output||Max. 60t|
|Working Surface Size||Left and Right 500mm|
|Working Surface Size||Front and Back 400mm|
|Height of Working Table to the Ground||780mm|
|Max. Stroke of Mobile Mould||350mm|
|Dimension||2500 x 1200 x 1900mm|
Factory & Office
a. Consultation service before, during, and after sales;
b. Project planning and design service;
c.Debugging of equipment until everything is functional;
d. Management of equipments' long distance shipping from seller's factory to the named place by buyer;
e.Training of equipment maintenance and operating personally;
f. New production techniques and formulas;
g. Provide 1 year complete warranty and life-time maintenance service.
|1. If some parts break after warranty, what should we do?||Darin supply full-life after sales service, whenever new parts needed, we will help to supply new ones at reasonable price & in shortest time.|
|2. Could we visit your factory to check the machine carefully and closely?||You’re more than welcome to visit Darin, will provide machine test running, face to face discussion and turnkey project design solution.|
|3. Could you afford technician team to guide our installation and commissioning?||Oversea commissioning service provided, our technician will help to install the machine, and teach local workers about operation and maintenance. Buyer should pay for the technician's round flight ticket, accommodation and salary.|
|4. How long is your machine's guarantee time?||One year since the machine arrive your factory.|
|5. If we show our workshop size, can you design layout for the whole line?||Auto CAD layout will be provided as client’s workshop size.|
|6. What is the material of the machine?||Stainless steel, especially parts contacting with materials, conforming to food grade.