Performance Horizontal Dog Treat Machine , Dog Biscuit Making Machine
|Place of Origin:||Jinan,Shandong Province|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||We supply standard export wooden cases, suitable for long-term trips and mul-times loading & unloading by forklift. If needed, please extra pay for the packages.|
|Delivery Time:||45 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||99 sets per year|
|Name:||Pet Treats Injection Molding Machine||Application:||Dental Treats Dog Chews|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Mold:||Various Shapes||Manual:||English Version|
|Training:||Provide By Technician In Commissioning Service|
animal food making machine,
dog treat making machine
Best Performance Horizontal Pet Treats Injection Molding Machine for Sale
An Injection molding machine, or (Injection moulding machine ), also known as an injection press, is a machine for manufacturing pet treats products by the injection molding process. It consists of two main parts, an injection unit and a clamping unit. is special machinery for producing pet snacks.
DARIN's Injection Molding Machine is developing its solution business on a global scale and provides its customers with nothing less than total satisfaction.
All sectors of our company work hand in hand to provide sure-fire support to the foremost companies in diverse industries, whether automobiles, aircraft, data communications or semiconductors. We are persistent in our commitment to examine and propose ways to provide the best solutions to the various issues faced by our customers, giving life to a rich wealth of expertise nurtured over the years coupled with our highly innovative technology.
The DM “ADvanced” Series of machines offers even greater high-speed performance and increased precision, made possible by the industry's highest-speed servo control circuit.
This advanced technology, unique to DARIN, has been accumulated over many years and results in injection molding expertise that is the envy of the industry.
Faster and more accurate, the DM Series achieves the highest levels of productivity and reliability.
An industry pioneer, DARIN has extensive experience in manufacturing large electric molding machines.
The newly released, second-generation large electric servo drive molding machine promises to deliver measurable improvements in productivity, quality, and economy.
This latest improvement retains our time proven toggle clamping unit, which for many years has delivered "faster cycle times" and "unparalleled energy savings."
DARIN has produced a super-advanced all-electric vertical type injection molding machine - it is faster, more precise, and more compact.
The DM series machines have been evolving to mach the needs of today and beyond: They display high productivity on in-line assembly.
Using the advanced technologies that have been fostered for many years and are unique to DARIN, we have achieved high-precision injection molding.
1. We make accurate factory layout design according to customer’s factory size; if the customer needed, we could make workshop design with electricity power, water supply, gas power, material storage, final storages, worker’s restroom, etc.
2. After delivering machines to client’s factory, we start to apply for the Visa to client’s country immediately; normally the vessel needs 20-60 days to the required port, so we have enough time to get the Visa. While the machines arrives your factory, our engineers are ready to start for the commissioning service.
3. 1-2 of our engineers will go to your factory to install and adjust the processing line to realize normal production at shortest time.
4. Our engineers have responsibility to train and teach the workers how to operate, clean, maintain and repair all the machines, until the workers could well operate the processing line.
5. It normally costs 10 days for the commissioning
service, and we supply 1 year guarantee from the date of completion of commissioning service.
6. The engineer’s round-trip flight tickets, accommodation and daily salary USD 60 are on client’s account.
Pet Treats Molding Machinery for producing pet snacks and pet chewing toys.