Pet Treats Injection Molding Animal Food Making Machine PLC Touch Screen
|Place of Origin:||Jinan,Shandong Province|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||We supply standard export wooden cases, suitable for long-term trips and mul-times loading & unloading by forklift. If needed, please extra pay for the packages.|
|Delivery Time:||45 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||99 sets per year|
|Name:||Pet Treats Injection Molding Machine||Application:||Dental Treats Dog Chews|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Mold:||Various Shapes||Manual:||English Version|
|Training:||Provide By Technician In Commissioning Service|
food processing machinery,
animal food making machine
Hot Sales Pet Treats Injection Molding Machine with PLC Touch Screen
An Injection molding machine, or (Injection moulding machine ), also known as an injection press, is a machine for manufacturing pet treats products by the injection molding process. It consists of two main parts, an injection unit and a clamping unit. is special machinery for producing pet snacks.
With such machine, various shapes can be made, such as hedgehog, crocodile, dog, bone, pork ears, barrel, etc.The shapes are very lovely and it is a ideal encouragement to dogs and cats while they learn a new action or do well in some exercises and games. Also, we can provide different recipes to meet various market demands.
Injection molding machine molds can be fastened in either a horizontal or vertical position. The majority of machines are horizontally oriented, but vertical machines are used in some niche applications such as insert molding, allowing the machine to take advantage of gravity. Some vertical machines also do not require the mold to be fastened. There are many ways to fasten the tools to the platens, the most common being manual clamps (both halves are bolted to the platens); however, hydraulic clamps (chocks are used to hold the tool in place) and magnetic clamps are also used. The magnetic and hydraulic clamps are used where fast tool changes are required.
The person designing the mold chooses whether the mold uses a cold runner system or a hot runner system to carry the plastic and fillers from the injection unit to the cavities. A cold runner is a simple channel carved into the mold. The plastic that fills the cold runner cools as the part cools and is then ejected with the part as a sprue. A hot runner system is more complicated, often using cartridge heaters to keep the plastic in the runners hot as the part cools. After the part is ejected, the plastic remaining in a hot runner is injected into the next part.
1. Screw rotating speed read-out.
2. Security code function to avoid missing data or careless changing.
3. Super low pressure clamping ensures security of user, and maintains lifespan of machine efficiently.
4. The response time of the drive system is very fast. It requires only 0.005s to reach the maximum power output, greatly shorten the cycle time.
5. The precision of processing tolerances to produce the plastic parts will be greatly improved. The optimized rate of repeated qualified parts is around 40-130%.
6. Equipped with a rotary encoder and pressure sensor, the pressure flow state of the energy saving the machine will be transmitted to the controller, the command of which will be sent out to the efficient synchronous servo motor to change the rotation and the torque accordingly.
1. Could we visit your factory to check the machine carefully and closely?
You’re more than welcome to visit Darin, will provide machine test running, face to face discussion and turnkey project design solution.
2. Could you afford technician team to guide our installation and commissioning?
Oversea commissioning service provided, our technician will help to install the machine, and teach local workers about operation and maintenance. Buyer should pay for the technician's round flight ticket, accommodation and salary.
3. How long is your machine's guarantee time?
One year since the machine arrive your factory.
4. If some parts break after warranty, what should we do?
Darin supply full-life after sales service, whenever new parts needed, we will help to supply new ones at reasonable price & in shortest time.
5. If we show our workshop size, can you design layout for the whole line?
Auto CAD layout will be provided as client’s workshop size.
6. What is the material of the machine?
Stainless steel, especially parts contacting with materials, conforming to food grade.
1. We make accurate factory layout design according to customer’s factory size; if the customer needed, we could make workshop design with electricity power, water supply, gas power, material storage, final storages, worker’s restroom, etc.
2. After delivering machines to client’s factory, we start to apply for the Visa to client’s country immediately; normally the vessel needs 20-60 days to the required port, so we have enough time to get the Visa. While the machines arrives your factory, our engineers are ready to start for the commissioning service.
3. 1-2 of our engineers will go to your factory to install and adjust the processing line to realize normal production at shortest time.
4. Our engineers have responsibility to train and teach the workers how to operate, clean, maintain and repair all the machines, until the workers could well operate the processing line.
5. It normally costs 10 days for the commissioning
service, and we supply 1 year guarantee from the date of completion of commissioning service.
6. The engineer’s round-trip flight tickets, accommodation and daily salary USD 60 are on client’s account.
Pet Treats Molding Machinery for producing pet snacks and pet chewing toys.