Large capacity Peanut/rice/sesame Bar Making Machine SUS304 Material
1. Sesame Snack Bar Making Machine is mainly used to cut the mixed cereals products into required sizes and cool them down.
2. Sesame Snack Bar Making Machine is controlled by two inverters which allow it finish the cross cut by one machine.
3. Sesame Snack Bar Making Machine make the mixture quite flat and stick to each other tightly, avoid splitting.
4. PLC Touch Screen controller box of Cereal Bar Cutting Machine allows operator to set the required cutting length and width in advance, quite simple to operate.
5. Machine parts which contact the foods are made of food grade plastic, and the machine body cover is made of stainless steel which is all suitable for food processing safety.
6. Cooling conveyer can be customized as demand.
Voltage / Frequency
8 x 4 x 2m
Mechanical driving, accuracy positioning, upper and nether moulds tight fit, makes super cereal bar shaping.
Mechanical pressing & rubbing, does not hurt nuts, without waste.
aplied to peanut candy, rice flower sugar, Mi Tong, melon seeds, sugar, etc.
Cooling conveyer can be customized as demand.
Hopper and convryor are both non-sticky processed. All the parts may contacts food are all non-toxic material, oil and high temperature resistance.
Using high performance frequency inverter, easy adjust speed, high efficiency, it can produce 24-hour continuously.
1. We make accurate factory layout design according to customer’s factory size; if the customer needed, we could make workshop design with electricity power, water supply, gas power, material storage, final storages, worker’s restroom, etc.
2. After delivering machines to client’s factory, we start to apply for the Visa to client’s country immediately; normally the vessel needs 20-60 days to the required port, so we have enough time to get the Visa. While the machines arrives your factory, our engineers are ready to start for the commissioning service.
3. 1-2 of our engineers will go to your factory to install and adjust the processing line to realize normal production at shortest time.
4. Our engineers have responsibility to train and teach the workers how to operate, clean, maintain and repair all the machines, until the workers could well operate the processing line.
5. It normally costs 10 days for the commissioning service, and we supply 1 year guarantee from the date of completion of commissioning service.
6. The engineer’s round-trip flight tickets, accommodation and daily salary USD 100 are on client’s account.