Dental Care Dog Chewing Bones Pet Snack Food Extruder Processing Equipment
Pet treats extruder is special equipment suitable for production of pet food ( which without sausages skin and directly for roasting, such as meat bar, meat strip products), widely used in the production and processing of pet snacks,such as Strips of beef, Chicken strips, beef steak, chicken stick.
Flow chart: Raw Material Mix – Screw Conveying – Extruding – Cooling – Cutting – Drying -- Cooling
- All kinds of perfectly shaped non-crumbing chew snacks in a variety of color combinations.
- Max. 3-color chew snacks can be produced.
- Various shapes can be made, such as strip, stick, bone, screw shape, etc.
- Many kinds of recipes to make different tastes to meet different market demands.
- Turnkey project provided, from raw materials to packing procedures, fully continuous and automatic.
- Fully stainless steel 304.
Voltage / Frequency
380V / 50Hz
30 x 5 x 3m
Commissioning & After-sales Service
1. We make accurate factory layout design according to customer’s factory size; if the customer needed, we could make workshop design with electricity power, water supply, gas power, material storage, final storages, worker’s restroom, etc.
2. After receiving firm order and down payment, we start to apply for the Visa to your country immediately; while the machines arrives your factory, our engineers are ready to start for the commissioning service.
3. At buyer's request,1-2 of our engineers will go to your factory to install and adjust the processing line to realize normal production at shortest time.
4. Our engineers have responsibility to teach the workers how to operate, clean, maintain and repair all the machines, until the workers could well operate the processing line..
5. Our engineers can provide basic formula for the production, and help the customer to produce good quality food according customer’s detailed formula.
6. It normally costs 10-14 days for the commissioning service, and we supply 1 year guarantee from the date of completion of commissioning service.