Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Automatic High Efficiency Pet Food Fish Feed Production Line||Space Needed:||30 X 5 X 3m|
|Certificate:||CE ISO||Material:||Made By 304 Stainless Steel.|
|Layout:||AutoCAD Layout As Client's Workshop||Processing Type:||Extrusion|
Automatic High Efficiency Pet Food Fish Feed Production Line
With the increasing variety of pet, people require more and more different pet foods. In order to meet various feeding demands, our Company developed this line, easy operation, friendly human-machine interface, accurate control to ensure the food can be processed under stable temperature, pressure, humidity and other circumstance.
Automatic High Efficiency Pet Food Fish Feed Production Line use the meat meal, fish meal, bone powder, corn powder, soya meal and other grains’ powder as main materials to produce the innovative shapes, high nutritional and savory taste pet food for dog, cat, fox, bird etc and also floating or sinking aquatic feed for fish or shrimp etc.
Technical Parameters of pet food processing Line
Commissioning & After-sales Service
1. We make accurate factory layout design according to customer’s factory size; if the customer needed, we could make workshop design with electricity power, water supply, gas power, material storage, final storages, worker’s restroom, etc.
2. After delivering machines to client’s factory, we start to apply for the Visa to client’s country immediately; normally the vessel needs 20-60 days to the required port, so we have enough time to get the Visa. While the machines arrives your factory, our engineers are ready to start for the commissioning service.
3. 1-2 of our engineers will go to your factory to install and adjust the processing line to realize normal production at shortest time.
4. Our engineers have responsibility to train and teach the workers how to operate, clean, maintain and repair all the machines, until the workers could well operate the processing line.
5. It normally costs 10 days for the commissioning service, and we supply 1 year guarantee from the date of completion of commissioning service.