Large Capacity Floating Fish Feed Extruder Machine with Double Screw
Floating Fish Feed Pellet Processing Line focuses on the production of feeds for animals with a high emotional value but low economic usefulness, apart from the aspect of breeding.
Nonetheless, balancing the components and gentle processing are at the center of the related quality considerations.
Extrusion is therefore increasingly proving to be the right tool for modern Pet food. A complete feed, fed as a diet over a prolonged period of time, must ensure the vitality of the animal and prevent deficiencies.
1, Pet Food Extruder Machine focuses on the production of feeds for animals with a high
emotional value but low economic usefulness, apart from the aspect of breeding
2, A large number of pet food / fish feed with different sizes and shapes products are made
3, Various recipes are supplied.
4, Turnkey project provided, from raw materials to packing procedures, fully continuous and
5, Fish feed pellet machine is fully made of stainless steel 304, conforming to food grade.
1. We make accurate factory layout design according to customer’s factory size; if the customer needed, we could make workshop design with electricity power, water supply, gas power, material storage, final storages, worker’s restroom, etc.
2. After receiving firm order and down payment, we start to apply for the Visa to your country immediately; while the machines arrives your factory, our engineers are ready to start for the commissioning service.
3. 1-2 of our engineers will go to your factory to install and adjust the processing line to realize normal production at shortest time.
4. Our engineers have responsibility to teach the workers how to operate, clean, maintain and repair all the machines, until the workers could well operate the processing line.
5. Our engineers can provide basic formula for the production, and help the customer to produce good quality food according customer’s detailed formula.
6. It normally costs 10-14 days for the commissioning service, and we supply 1 year guarantee from the date of completion of commissioning service.