Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Pet Foof Roaster||Space Needed:||30 X 5 X 3m|
|Certificate:||CE ISO||Material:||Made By 304 Stainless Steel.|
|Layout:||AutoCAD Layout As Client's Workshop||Processing Type:||Extrusion|
Multifunction Stainless Steel Dry pet food extrusion processing line
DR-65 Double Screw Extruder serves to gelatinize flours and starches continuously and automatically. After dosing, the materials are worked by two co-rotating screws composed by sectional modules for the following functions: forward and backward transport, mixing, de-gassing, cooking and forming.
1.The inside structure is made by painting steel, but all the parts touching with the raw material or products are made by SUS304;
2. A wide range of pet food with different formulations can be obtained for dog, cat, bird, fish, rabbit, turtle, etc.;
3. The use of a continuous automatic process provides greater production outputs than offered by traditional systems, with savings in energy and reduced management cost;
4.Using PLC and touch screen to control the extruder, having friendly and clear interface;
5.Automatic dosing unit for utilization with any type of flours and starches (flour size should be 60-80mesh);
6.The screws are made by 38CrMoAIA with the hardness of 55hrc, which is hard and strong;
7. Barrel is divided into 3 parts and made by allay steel with hardness 55hrc.
8.The barrel and the screws are modular in structure. Each module is equipped with its own thermoregulation ring with electric heating rings;
9. Auto-temperature control system makes temperature controlling more direct and the parameter more precise;
10. The cutter is equipped with 1-4pcs cutters for face cutting of the product out of the extruder. The location and speed of the cutter can be adjustable.
11. The forced lubrication system, so that it can guarantee the equipment transmission life longer;
12. Equipped with safety device and safety switch, which can sense any abnormal conditions and shut down automatically;
13.Special tool for quick changing the dies;
14. Self-cleaning function: after each shift, it can be cleaned without disassembling;
15.Easy operation and maintenance, work stably;
Dog and cat foods, directly extruded and dried, dry or semi-moist. These constitute the biggest market segment.
Feed for fish, high-grade complete feeds capable of maintaining the health even of exotic species in aquariums over prolonged periods of time, sinking or floating feed.
This equipment has the wide material, multi-shape products and flexible collocations. We can produce the different products according to the different models and collocations.
Pet food generally consists of meat, meat by products, cereal, grain, vitamins, and minerals
General grains, such as soybean meal, corn meal, cracked wheat, and barely, are often used to improve the consistency of the products. The meat is mixed with the other ingredients
Corn flour, bone meal, fish meal and other grain flour as raw materials
Technical Parameters of pet food processing Line
Flow chart and Layout:
1. We make accurate factory layout design according to customer’s factory size; if the customer needed, we could make workshop design with electricity power, water supply, gas power, material storage, final storages, worker’s restroom, etc.
2. After receiving confirm order and down payment, we start to apply for the Visa to your country immediately; while the machines arrives your factory, our engineers are ready to start for the commissioning service.
3. 1-2 of our engineers will go to your factory to install and adjust the processing line to realize normal production at shortest time.
4. Our engineers have responsibility to teach the workers how to operate, clean, maintain and repair all the machines, until the workers could well operate the processing line..
5. Our engineers can provide basic formula for the production, and help the customer to produce good quality food according customer’s detailed formula.
6. It normally costs 10-14 days for the commissioning service, and we supply 1 year guarantee from the date of completion of commissioning service.