Pressed Dog Chews Manufacturer from JINAN DARIN MACHINERY CO., LTD.
Pressed Dog Chews Manufacturer from JINAN DARIN MACHINERY CO., LTD. has two types, manual operation and automatic operation, meanwhile, it can count and timing automatically, safe and protective. can be adjusted among the range of 5t-20t according to the different products’procedures, the purpose is to arrive the best required output. Cylinder Stroke is 200mm, (slide stroke is 200mm).
1. It is type of Flour Column and Three Board, the upmost output tonnage can be adjustable.
2. It can be adjusted among the range of 5t-60t according to the different products’ procedures, the purpose is to arrive the best required output.
a. Consultation service before, during, and after sales;
b. Project planning and design service;
c.Debugging of equipment until everything is functional;
d. Management of equipments' long distance shipping from seller's factory to the named place by buyer;
e.Training of equipment maintenance and operating personally;
f. New production techniques and formulas;
g. Provide 1 year complete warranty and life-time maintenance service.
1. If some parts break after warranty, what should we do?
Darin supply full-life after sales service, whenever new parts needed, we will help to supply new ones at reasonable price & in shortest time.
2. Could we visit your factory to check the machine carefully and closely?
You’re more than welcome to visit Darin, will provide machine test running, face to face discussion and turnkey project design solution.
3. Could you afford technician team to guide our installation and commissioning?
Oversea commissioning service provided, our technician will help to install the machine, and teach local workers about operation and maintenance. Buyer should pay for the technician's round flight ticket, accommodation and salary.
4. How long is your machine's guarantee time?
One year since the machine arrive your factory.
5. If we show our workshop size, can you design layout for the whole line?
Auto CAD layout will be provided as client’s workshop size.
6. What is the material of the machine?
Stainless steel, especially parts contacting with materials, conforming to food grade.