TVP is usually made from high (50%) soy protein soy flour or concentrate by high temperature high pressure extrusion. It is extruded into various shapes (chunks, flakes, nuggets, grains, and strips). Taste similar to meat,it becomes an ideal meat product additives in high-protein,low fat and no cholesterol.Our Textured vegetable/soy protein (TVP/TSP food) processing line are widely demanded across the food processing industries.
Owing to the overwhelming response from our clients for our this product range, we have been able to supply these products to a wide clientele spread acrossthe world.
This process line is developed and manufactured on the base of our experience combined with the advanced machines from foreign countries.
This line takes Defatted soybean meal and peanut meal as raw materials. After mixing, extruding, cutting and drying, the meal becomes layer fiber texture. The finished products have high protein;look and taste like meat;easy to absorbing oil, water and flavor; without cholesterol and animal fat, so it is widely used in meat products industry, fast food production, deep frozen food production, and all kinds of vegetarian snacks and food.
- Fibration - sheets or longitudinal
- Surface appearance - smooth, rough, shiny, matte, even or marbled
- Colour - light (chicken or tuna) or dark (beef)
- Texture - consistent, firm, soft or elastic
- Flavour - many delicious combinations are available, including ethnic varieties
- Product size- nuggets, patties, portions, slices, cubes, flakes, crumbs and more
- Optimum hygiene
1 Raw material mixer 2 Twin screw Extruder 3 air conveyor 4 five layers Oven
Technical Parameter of Soya Bean Protein Food Processing Line:
DR - 65
DR - 85
200 - 260kg/h
500 - 600kg/h
Our Professional Service for Soya Bean Protein Food Processing Line:
1. Free consultation service before, during, and after sales;
2. Free Project planning and design services upon clients' special demands;
3. Debugging and inspecting of equipment until everything is functional before leaving the factory;
4. Overseas installation and training of equipment maintenance and operating personally;
5. Provide basic production techniques and formulas;
6. 1 year complete warranty for Soya Bean Protein Food Processing Line.
All inquiries are welcome.
Why Choose us as a reliable Soya Bean Protein Food Processing Line supplier?
It Used Soya Bean Powder Or Peanut Powder To Break Spherical Protein Molecule To Form Chain Protein Molecule, Thus Creating Slice-like Fiber Structure, By Powder-grinding, Stirring, High-temperature, High Pressured And High-cutting.