Stainless Steel 3d 2d snack pellet twin screw extruder processing line
We invite you to the innovation processes concerning "3D Snacks" or "Compound Pellets". The lines have always been characterized by their innovative technical solutions and their
high degree of reliability.
Features & Advantages
- 3D Snacks Extruding Line is for pellet production by single-screw extruder.
- The raw material can be corn flour, maize starch, corn flour, potato powder, potato starch, cassava starch or their mixture, etc.
- 3D snacks can by different shapes, like triangle, round, hexagon, heart, xmas trees, diamond, etc. First, the materials are extruded to be a semi-manufactured dry product, made of
dough, cooked opportunely using extrusion cooking technology, shapedand formed
until reaching a humidity of less than 12%.
- This semi-manufactured product is extremely compact, (apparent density of 300-400 g/l, 10 times higher than that of the finished product) occupies little space and can be
easily preserved forover a year in normal environment conditions,
without particular packaging.
- The pellet can be fried or expanded to obtain a finished food product.
30 x 5 x 3m
This snacks production line produces fast and nourishing food with given structure. It is a continuous and economical process with an easily controlled production cycle. This line uses advanced extruding technology, through changing molds and production techniques to produce many kinds of popular snack food in the market.
Production process flow:
Raw material→ mixing→ screw conveying→ extruding→ cooling→ packing
Raw material mixer----conveyor----Single screw extruder----Pattern presser----Shaping and cutting machine----Elevator----Separating machine----Vibrating sifter-----Dryer