Corn Flakes Breakfast Snack Production Line equiped with Packing Machine
I. Description of Corn Flakes Breakfast Production Line
Corn Flakes Breakfast are a kind of breakfast with high nutritional value. They usually use corn powder and other cereals as main raw material, through mixing, extruding, drying, coating and cooling, to get crispy breakfast cereals. It always service as breakfast cereal mixed with milk of coffee. But it can also be a kind of leisure snacks. This process line can also make other shapes of cereals such as rings, balls, chocos, curls etc.
1. Raw Materials: Corn Powder and Other Cereals
2. Products: Corn Flakes Breakfast Production Line
3. Capacity: 120-150 KG/H,200 KG/H,300-400 KG/H
4. Flow Chart: Mixing —Extruding — Baking —Coating —Drying —Cooling
5. Voltage: Three phases: 380V/50HZ, Single phase: 220V/50HZ, we can make it according to customers' local voltage of different countries
6. Machines Materials: All the machines are made by food grade stainless steel.
II. Technical Parameters of Corn Flakes Breakfast Production Line
IV. Details and Physical of Corn Flakes Breakfast Production Line
1. 1. Alloy (38CrMoAL) screw made by nitriding process, high strength and wear-resting. Self-cleaning ability, no need to discharge or clean the barrel and screw when roasting or replacing of materials.
2. Adopting speed-adjusted converter on feeding system, extrusion system and cutting system. Food grade stainless steel twin screw feeding machine, stable materials feeding in the whole food process.
3. Gearbox with automatic lubrication function, extending gear life.
4. Increased radiator on driving part for forced cooling effect, ensuring extruder operates safely. 5. Barrel with water-cooled circulation, raw materials not only for corn/rice, also for wheat flour/starch with high viscosity. Different moisture-extrusion temperature ratio, whole-expanded and half expanded as different type of products.
6. Cutting knife fixed in the die head seat, rotary cutting by V-belt drive.
V. Service & Turnkey Solution
a.) Consultation service before, during,and after sales;
b.) Project planning and design service;
c.) Debugging of equipment until everything is functional;
d.) Management of equipments' long distance shipping from seller's factory to the named place by buyer;
e.) Training of equipment maintenance and operating personally;
f.) New production techniques and formulas;
g.) Provide 1 year complete warranty and life-time maintenance service.