High Output 150kg/hr Corn Flakes Processing Line with 304 Stanless Steel
Corn Flakes Processing Line produces corn flakes, breakfast cereals, and puff snacks similar to Kellogg and Nestle products, the shapes and sizes can be various.
Features & Advantages
- Complete circle for production of corn flakes, which has regular shapes and tasty taste.
- Continuous, automatic and economical process with an easily controlled production cycle.
- Thanks to the particular process conditions, the finished product having long lasting crispness in milk due to minimal damage of the cereal's starch structure during processing.
- End product exhibiting the best combination of texture, color and flavor base on an accurate control of the conditioning, drying and toasting stages of the process.
- Unlimited choice of shapes and formulae for shaped cereal, fully automatic and continuous processing procedures.
- It is not just a combination of machines, but an integrated process starting with raw material feeding and ending at the packaging room.
- Having the ability to add vitamins, protein concentrates and fiber further enhances the ranges of products possible with the corn flakes system, thus allowing you make the right product for each market segment.
- Based on low density, strong product structure and low permeability, breakfast cereals made on Corn Flakes Processing Line are excellent for coating with sugar solutions.
- Various solutions range from cost-economic to advanced, also for packing machine; electric, gas and oil can be power.
- Turnkey projects provided from raw materials to packing procedures.