High Performance Delivered with Low Energy Consumption Pet Treats Injection Molding Machine for Pet Treats
An Injection molding machine, or (Injection moulding machine ), also known as an injection press, is a machine for manufacturing pet treats products by the injection molding process. It consists of two main parts, an injection unit and a clamping unit. is special machinery for producing pet snacks.
As a leader in the industry, Darin provides a full line of injection molding machines, ranging from small to ultra-large models, which offer ease of operation, safety, and environment-friendly improvements such as energy- and space-saving features. Moreover, we offer technical support in line with customer needs, including consulting service and systems for factory automation. Darin has established a global network which covers the United States, Europe, and Asia, and put together a worldwide support system.
a. Raw Materials: adopts corn flour, fish meal as raw materials
b. Products: different shapes are made by adjusting the dies from extruder
c. Flow chart:
Mixing system---Extrusion system---Injection system---Molding system---Packing system
d. Voltage in China: Three phases: 380V/50Hz, Single phase: 220V/50Hz, we can make it according to customers` Local voltage according to different countries
The DM “ADvanced” Series of machines offers even greater high-speed performance and increased precision, made possible by the industry's highest-speed servo control circuit.
This advanced technology, unique to DARIN, has been accumulated over many years and results in injection molding expertise that is the envy of the industry.
Faster and more accurate, the DM Series achieves the highest levels of productivity and reliability.
An industry pioneer, DARIN has extensive experience in manufacturing large electric molding machines.
The newly released, second-generation large electric servo drive molding machine promises to deliver measurable improvements in productivity, quality, and economy.
This latest improvement retains our time proven toggle clamping unit, which for many years has delivered "faster cycle times" and "unparalleled energy savings."
DARIN has produced a super-advanced all-electric vertical type injection molding machine - it is faster, more precise, and more compact.
The DM series machines have been evolving to mach the needs of today and beyond: They display high productivity on in-line assembly.
Using the advanced technologies that have been fostered for many years and are unique to DARIN, we have achieved high-precision injection molding.
1. We make accurate factory layout design according to customer’s factory size; if the customer needed, we could make workshop design with electricity power, water supply, gas power, material storage, final storages, worker’s restroom, etc.
2. After delivering machines to client’s factory, we start to apply for the Visa to client’s country immediately; normally the vessel needs 20-60 days to the required port, so we have enough time to get the Visa. While the machines arrives your factory, our engineers are ready to start for the commissioning service.
3. 1-2 of our engineers will go to your factory to install and adjust the processing line to realize normal production at shortest time.
4. Our engineers have responsibility to train and teach the workers how to operate, clean, maintain and repair all the machines, until the workers could well operate the processing line.
5. It normally costs 10 days for the commissioning
service, and we supply 1 year guarantee from the date of completion of commissioning service.
6. The engineer’s round-trip flight tickets, accommodation and daily salary USD 60 are on client’s account.
Pet Treats Molding Machinery for producing pet snacks and pet chewing toys.