Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Pet Treats Injection Molding Machine||Application:||Dental Treats Dog Chews|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Mold:||Various Shapes||Manual:||English Version|
|Training:||Provide By Technician In Commissioning Service|
2019 Hydraulic Injection Molding Machine for Making Pet Treats with Various Shapes
Jinan Darin Machinery Co., Ltd. is an ISO9001 certified company specializing in food machinery and related packing machine since 2006, and all the machines are CE approved.
Darin machine runs in more than 50 countries including USA, Germany, Brazil, Italy, Spain, Holland, Australia, Mexico, Egypt, etc.
Our company's detailed equipment can be seen on the official website. This is our company website:www.darin.cn.
An Injection molding machine, or (Injection moulding machine ), also known as an injection press, is a machine for manufacturing pet treats products by the injection molding process. It consists of two main parts, an injection unit and a clamping unit. is special machinery for producing pet snacks.
The DM type, being more than 15% shorter in length than conventional models, is highly rigid for extended mold life, yet has such hydraulic machine characteristics as easy mold change, a widen platen and longer daylight. It employs a high-response, prefill valve for faster cycling time. A mold clamping block circuit can also be installed for further increased energy savings.
DARIN'S wide selection of screws assures quality molding for each and every type of resin and product.
This new series with a high speed processor and flexibility is provided with easy access to advanced functions.
The DM “ADvanced” Series of machines offers even greater high-speed performance and increased precision, made possible by the industry's highest-speed servo control circuit.
This advanced technology, unique to DARIN, has been accumulated over many years and results in injection molding expertise that is the envy of the industry.
Faster and more accurate, the DM Series achieves the highest levels of productivity and reliability.
An industry pioneer, DARIN has extensive experience in manufacturing large electric molding machines.
The newly released, second-generation large electric servo drive molding machine promises to deliver measurable improvements in productivity, quality, and economy.
This latest improvement retains our time proven toggle clamping unit, which for many years has delivered "faster cycle times" and "unparalleled energy savings."
DARIN has produced a super-advanced all-electric vertical type injection molding machine - it is faster, more precise, and more compact.
The DM series machines have been evolving to mach the needs of today and beyond: They display high productivity on in-line assembly.
Using the advanced technologies that have been fostered for many years and are unique to DARIN, we have achieved high-precision injection molding.
1. We make accurate factory layout design according to customer’s factory size; if the customer needed, we could make workshop design with electricity power, water supply, gas power, material storage, final storages, worker’s restroom, etc.
2. After delivering machines to client’s factory, we start to apply for the Visa to client’s country immediately; normally the vessel needs 20-60 days to the required port, so we have enough time to get the Visa. While the machines arrives your factory, our engineers are ready to start for the commissioning service.
3. 1-2 of our engineers will go to your factory to install and adjust the processing line to realize normal production at shortest time.
4. Our engineers have responsibility to train and teach the workers how to operate, clean, maintain and repair all the machines, until the workers could well operate the processing line.
5. It normally costs 10 days for the commissioning
service, and we supply 1 year guarantee from the date of completion of commissioning service.
6. The engineer’s round-trip flight tickets, accommodation and daily salary USD 60 are on client’s account.
Pet Treats Molding Machinery for producing pet snacks and pet chewing toys.