Complete Circle For Production Of Corn Flakes, Which Has Regular Shapes And Tasty Taste
Kellog Crispy Cereal Corn Flakes Production Line
Corn Flakes Production Line
Corn FlakesProduction Line produces corn flakes, breakfast cereals, and puff snacks similar to Kellogg and Nestle products, the shapes and sizes can be various. Two capacity can be made: 120-150kg/hr, and 250-300kg/hr.
1 Complete circle for production of corn flakes, which has regular shapes and tasty taste;
2 Continuous, automatic and economical process with an easily controlled production cycle.
3 Thanks to the particular process conditions, the finished product having long lasting crispness in milk due to minimal damage of the cereal's starch structure during processing.
4 End product exhibiting the best combination of texture, color and flavor base on an accurate control of the conditioning, drying and toasting stages of the process.
5 Unlimited choice of shapes and formulae for shaped cereal, fully automatic and continuous processing procedures.
6 It is not just a combination of machines, but an integrated process starting with raw material feeding and ending at the packaging room.
7 Having the ability to add vitamins, protein concentrates and fiber further enhances the ranges of products possible with the corn flakes system, thus allowing you make the right product for each market segment.
8 Based on low density, strong product structure and low permeability, breakfast cereals made on Corn Flakes Processing Line are excellent for coating with sugar solutions.
corn flour, rice flour with liquid and other additives could be used as raw materials.
1. We make accurate factory layout design according to customer’s factory size; if the customer needed, we could make workshop design with electricity power, water supply, gas power, material storage, final storages, worker’s restroom, etc.
2. After receiving confirm order and down payment, we start to apply for the Visa to your country immediately; while the machines arrives your factory, our engineers are ready to start for the commissioning service.
3. 1-2 of our engineers will go to your factory to install and adjust the processing line to realize normal production at shortest time.
4. Our engineers have responsibility to teach the workers how to operate, clean, maintain and repair all the machines, until the workers could well operate the processing line..
5. Our engineers can provide basic formula for the production, and help the customer to produce good quality food according customer’s detailed formula.
6. It normally costs 10-14 days for the commissioning service, and we supply 1 year guarantee from the date of completion of commissioning service.