Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||High Capacity Cereal Bar Making Machine Muesli Bar Granola Bar Cutting Machine||Material:||Stainless Steel 304|
|Recipe:||Fee Of Charge||After-sales Service:||Full Life|
|Layout:||Auto CAD Format According To Client's Workshop||Output:||400-600kg/hr|
Muesli Bar Granola Bar Cutting Machine Cereal Bar Making line
Wholesome deliciousness doesn't have to be pie in the sky! Cereal bars can be made from just three gloriously good ingredients, tantalising pecans, fibre-filled almonds and delicious dates. So you can eat well without disappointing your taste buds. Best of all? This American inspired treat is free from dairy and gluten free and vegan friendly. Nature loves you baby, and so do we!
We want everyone to find their snack soulmate, so whether you're a choc-a-holic, craving cake or nuts for berries, there's a bar for you.
They're made from 100% natural ingredients - just fruit and nuts smooshed together. Remarkable! How does this compare to your usual snack or cereal bar?
High Capaicty Muesli Bar/Granola Bar/ Sesame Bar/ Nuts Bar Cutting Machine Rectangular Shape, realizes gentle pressure forming, regular shapes ,beautiful appearance.
Peanuts material mix sugar after pour into the hopper machine, machine automatic points in material, fabric, soft pressure, cooling and demoulding, finish the delivery.
1. Combined procedures into one: Filling materials - Pressing shape - Cooling materials - Cutting muesli bar - Conveying & cooling muesli bar.
2. Material hopper is made by food grade HMWHDPE to avoid the sticking materials, also has heater to keep temperature. The filling blade is made by PTFE, and could evenly and stably fill the materials to conveyor belt, without materials wastage.
3. Controlled by Siemens PLC and touch screen with friendly interface. The staff could 180°rotate the touch screen, flexible and convenient.
4. The controller languages can be Chinese, English, French, Arabic, Spanish, Russian, etc.
|Motor||WEG or Siemens||Mixing Tank and Conveying Belt||HMWHDPE|
|PLC & Touch Screen||Siemens||Mixing Blade, Mold and Hopper Blade||PTFE|
|Electric Parts||ABB or Schneider||Cover Body||Stainless Steel|
|Output||Installed Capacity||Voltage / Frequency||Dimension||Workers Required|
|400-600kg/hr||15.2kw||380V 50Hz||6.65 x 1.31 x 2m||3-4 workers|
1. We make accurate factory layout design according to customer’s factory size; if the customer needed, we could make workshop design with electricity power, water supply, gas power, material storage, final storages, worker’s restroom, etc.
2. After delivering machines to client’s factory, we start to apply for the Visa to client’s country immediately; normally the vessel needs 20-60 days to the required port, so we have enough time to get the Visa. While the machines arrives your factory, our engineers are ready to start for the commissioning service.
3. 1-2 of our engineers will go to your factory to install and adjust the processing line to realize normal production at shortest time.
4. Our engineers have responsibility to train and teach the workers how to operate, clean, maintain and repair all the machines, until the workers could well operate the processing line.
5. It normally costs 10 days for the commissioning service, and we supply 1 year guarantee from the date of completion of commissioning service.
6. The engineer’s round-trip flight tickets, accommodation and daily salary USD 100 are on client’s account.