Payment & Shipping Terms:
|After-sales Service:||Full Life||Capacity:||1000kg/8hr|
1000kg/8hr Stainless Steel Material Single/Double Color Pet Biscuit Making Dog Snacks Processing Line
Dental Care Pet Biscuit takes starch as raw materials with scientific configuration and was extruded from co-extruder, it can be made into many kind of shapes such as stick, bone, bi-color, bi-flavor, etc. This kind of food not only provide protein, fat, vitamin, nutrition for dogs, but also satisfy the dog nature hobby.
Series Biscuit Production line is the primary choice for the production of kinds of hard and soft biscuit. The biscuit plant equipments can be combined and displayed according to customer’s local space or biscuit technical requirement. By changing the moulds and recipes, this plant is able to produce various types of high quality biscuit, such as cream biscuit, sandwiching biscuit, soda cracker biscuit, animal biscuit, vegetable biscuit etc., there are diversified heating source for your operation. (Electric, gas, fuel oil)
|Dimension||30 x 5 x 3m|
1. What's payment terms, trade terms you accept?
Usually we appreciate T/T 30% deposit , then 70% balance is paid before shipment , we usually offer FOB QINGDAO price. Also accept other ways like L/C.
2. Does it easy to operate and what can i do if it doesn't work?
First, our machine is stable and easy to operate by one man, what you do is just operate the PLC clean the machine regularly. And we will sent you manual and video for helping to learn the machine.
If there is something goes wrong, you can call us, video-chat, e-mail us. And we will give you solutions ASAP. Our engineer also can be distributed to overseas as you required.
3. Why choose us?
Don't you think they are looking good and suitable to your requirement? Why will you choose us? As we are
specializing in these products for more than 20 years with high quality and competitive price as well as our service, being high evaluation by our clients.
All our machines are CE certified and all the machines have been exported to overseas countries and wildly used in food and chemical industry sector etc.
We sincerely welcome customers from all over the world to establish and develop long-terms cooperation relationships on the basis of equality and mutual benefits.
Jinan Darin Machinery Co., Ltd. is an ISO9001 certified company specializing in food machinery and related packing machine since 1998, and all the machines are CE approved. Darin machine runs in more than 50 countries including USA, Germany, Brazil, Italy,Spain,Holland,Australia,Mexico,Egypt,etc. With more than10 years’ experience and technology accumulation, we’d like to offer the best after sales service to all of our customers.
Hundred of moulds and dozens of technical formulas make it possible to produce all kinds of popular biscuits, such as cream biscuits, calcium biscuits, multi-vitamin biscuits and vegetable biscuits.
Dental Care Pet Biscuit Making Machinery can produce different shapes of biscuits, such us round , bone, triangle, or long sticks.
Dental Care Pet Biscuit Making Machinery can be combined freely according to the condition of customer’s workshop space and requirement of biscuit technology. These all can reach the ideal purpose.
The line use imported electric components and its speeds are changed by frequency conversion. They save energy and are dependable, May be controlled single or combined.
Besides Pet Biscuit Production Line, we still have other pet food machine for choice:
Cold Extrusion Pet Treat Machine
Auto Meat Strip Forming Machine
Meat Strip Machine
Pet Treat Machine
Pet Treats Molding Machine
Dog Treat Molding Machine
Pet Treat Molding Machine
Dog Chewing Bone Molding Machine
1.Delivery Term: FOB Qingdao, by vessel
2.Delivery Time: 45 days
3.Package: We supply export standard wooden cases, which are suitable for long-distance trip by vessel.
4.Payment Terms: T/T or L/C (30% paid by T/T as down payment while signing the contract; the rest 70% is paid by T/T or L/C at sight before delivery.)
5.Installation/Operation/ Service/ Maintenance Manual: In English
6.Machine Drawing / Layout: Detail in AutoCAD format (as for actual workshop)
7.Installation team: Commissioning service provided free of charge. The client only bears the technician’s round-trip flight tickets, accommodations and daily salary of USD 100.
8.Warranty: One year from the date of completion of the commissioning
9.Pre-shipment Inspection: Supplier should trial run whole line at supplier’s factory before shipment.