Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Pet Treats Injection Molding Machine||Application:||Dental Treats Dog Chews|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Mold:||Various Shapes||Manual:||English Version|
|Training:||Provide By Technician In Commissioning Service|
German Servo-hydraulic System Hydraulic Dental Treats Injection Molding Machine for Pet Food Industry
An Injection molding machine, or (Injection moulding machine ), also known as an injection press is special machinery for producing pet snacks.
Our hydraulic ALLROUNDER injection molding machines can be used for a wide variety of applications and can be individually adapted for operation in conjunction with all familiar injection molding techniques. The range extends from the GOLDEN EDITION entry-level machine series to the custom-adaptable ALLROUNDER S machines.
Hydraulic ALLROUNDERs impress through more than just the wide range of available machine sizes. An extensive variety of peripherals can also be conveniently integrated thanks to the universal SELOGICA control system. If you always want to complete specific tasks reliably and with a high degree of repeat accuracy, you should use our hydraulic machines.
Clamping force range between 14 and 560 tons
GOLDEN EDITION: comprehensively standardized entry-level model at an unbeatable price
ALLROUNDER S: wide variety of equipment alternatives - precisely tailored to all injection molding processes
Position-regulated screw: high level of reproducibility during injection molding
Energy-efficient drives: servo-hydraulic system and energy saving system
The energy saving system enables the drive power to be adapted for cost-effective operation. A frequency converter continuously adjusts the speed of the electric motor to the actual power required. The advantages are lower energy consumption, less noise and machine wear.
Valve actuation system housing
For encapsulating the housings for the Valvetronic VVT3 valve actuation system, ARBURG has designed a fully automated injection molding system, which is managed centrally via the SELOGICA control system. Use of the finished product in the engine compartment places the most stringent demands on the production process.
As a main contractor, ARBURG has, jointly with its partner Sonderhoff, developed the inline MOLD’n SEAL process, which combines injection molding with subsequent PUR foaming. This allows you to save time, costs and space, as well as significantly increasing your production efficiency.
Three into one: a magnetic disc, carrier plate and protective cap are molded into a functional rotary encoder using the three-component process. The innovative mold concept and the complex automation solution dispense with joining techniques and downstream assembly.
Heat resistant insulating rails for domestic irons are produced on a hydraulic injection molding machine. Fibrous BMC is fed, optimally pre-compressed, by means of the INJESTER screw feeder device. A six-axis robotic system processes the external contours.
1. We make accurate factory layout design according to customer’s factory size; if the customer needed, we could make workshop design with electricity power, water supply, gas power, material storage, final storages, worker’s restroom, etc.
2. After delivering machines to client’s factory, we start to apply for the Visa to client’s country immediately; normally the vessel needs 20-60 days to the required port, so we have enough time to get the Visa. While the machines arrives your factory, our engineers are ready to start for the commissioning service.
3. 1-2 of our engineers will go to your factory to install and adjust the processing line to realize normal production at shortest time.
4. Our engineers have responsibility to train and teach the workers how to operate, clean, maintain and repair all the machines, until the workers could well operate the processing line.
5. It normally costs 10 days for the commissioning
service, and we supply 1 year guarantee from the date of completion of commissioning service.
6. The engineer’s round-trip flight tickets, accommodation and daily salary USD 60 are on client’s account.
Pet Treats Molding Machinery for producing pet snacks and pet chewing toys.