Payment & Shipping Terms:
|After Sales Service:||Full Line||Guarantee:||12 Months|
|Place Of Origin:||China||Workshop Layout:||Designed As Client's Workshop|
Granola Bar/Muesli Bar/ Cereal Bar Cutting Machine
The automatic cereal bar machine is multi-functional machine for producing cereal bar,granola bar,muesli bar,seeds bar,energy bar,fruits bar,peanut brittle,sesame brittle,rice candy,etc.The machine mainly includes material feeding,rolling and pressing,cooling,rolling cutting and vertical cutting,it is with PLC control with touch screen,accurate dimension positioning,adjustable speed and concise transmission.It is a cost and energy saving machine with high production,easy operation and clean.
The machine can be customized according to customer`s requirement.
Processing peanuts or nuts - Producing pop rice - Melting sugar - Mixing materials - Pressing & Cutting - Cooling - Packing
Delivery Term: FOB Qingdao, by vessel
Delivery Time: 45 working days
Package: We could supply Export Standard Wooden Case, suitable for long trip and loading & unloading by forklift.
Payment Terms: T/T or L/C (30% to pay by T/T as down payment while signing the contract; the rest 70% is paid by T/T or L/C at sight before delivery.)
Installation / Operation / Service / Maintenance Manual: In English
Machine Drawing / Layout: Detail in AutoCAD format (as for actual workshop)
Installation team: Commissioning service provided for 7-10 days. The client bears the technician’s round-trip flight tickets, accommodations and daily salary of USD 100.
Warranty: One year from the date of completion of the commissioning
Pre-shipment Inspection: Supplier should trial run whole line at supplier’s factory before shipment.
Q: Why us Darin?
Darin: With more than 10 years experience in designing and manufacturing food machines, Darin feels proud and confident to introduce our machines to you and your esteemed company as one of the most competitive supplier in this business. What we strive to do all the time is providing innovative machines for our customers.
Q: What materials Darin adopted in those machines?
Darin: All the parts that touched with Darin will use food grade SS304, PU belt, strong carbon steel or appointed material for the bearing parts.
High quality electronic components supplied by well-reputated company like Siemens and WEG.
Q: How to get a proper quotation with good price?
Darin: Contact us directly and provide as more information as you can, like the product pictures, weight, capacity, voltage and frequency of the motor requested, delivery date if there's urgently need. Quotation will be sent to your inbox immediately once everything is clear.
Q: When will the machines be shipped?
Darin: Normally around 45 working days.
Q: How to visit us if you're having a business visit in China?
Darin: Our factory and office is located at Xinxu Industrial Park, Jinan, China. Send a text message in advance and keep in touch then we will arrange for your itinerary here according to your requirements.
Package and Delivering